July 9, 2007

Aarrghhh...

Do you want to know how many times I have changed sheets in the last week?!! At least four times in seven days. Before we left for Florida (upcoming post on that trip soon!), I changed all 3 sets of sheets on the beds so we'd come home to clean, fresh, sheets. The day we got home Wilson and I took a nap in my bed and slept too long so he had an accident. Then 3 more nights this past week his diaper has not held out through the night. What is going on?? We always have him use the bathroom before he goes to bed. We limit the water in his cup by his bed so he doesn't drink too much. Yes, he still sleeps in a diaper at night SO THAT we won't have accidents all the time!!! Well, we only have 2 waterproof twin bed matress covers. So last night, around 3am Wilson comes in, (poor little thing) and says "I'm sorry mama but I peed out again." I calmly got out of bed, said "it's okay" (even though in my head I'm thinking AGAIN?!) and walk him in to change his pj's put on a fresh diaper and then we proceeded to pull out his sleeping bag and sleep together on the floor until Andy was leaving this morning. So I woke up with half of my body asleep, guess I'm not used to sleeping on the floor anymore! Right now, the bed is remade with fresh sheets and a clean waterproof matress pad, ready and waiting! I think I'm going to Wal-Mart to get the night time diapers since he seems to be going in mass quantities right now!! But here is a sweet pic of each little guy snoozing...Awww...

No comments: