August 25, 2008

I think it's time to have this baby...



The other morning Wilson and Luke both had a stuffed animal in their shirt, being "pregnant". Today Andy shows me these pictures he took of Wilson and Luke. Wilson is the doctor. He is doing an ultrasound (with water) on Luke. Luke didn't pee his pants, it's the "jelly" from the ultrasound. Wilson has been to 1 ultrasound with me this pregnancy! The jelly they put on my belly really sticks out in his mind I guess. Several times since he has wanted to put jelly on my belly (lotion) here at home. I think they've had enough pregnancy time, I'm ready to not be pregnant so they can play other things!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness that is too precious!!! LOL Maybe you have a future OB??? :)

Anonymous said...

Seeing Luke make that silly face reminds me so much of you in our younger days! Aside from the blonde hair I think he is starting to look so much like you!!