August 23, 2008

Updates from the week

- Still no A/C. For some reason they gave away our Friday appt while our financing was being processed so now we'll be getting our new unit on Monday. The house feels good right now. Yesterday it was so miserable we had to get out!
- Wilson decided to play fall ball (t-ball) instead of soccer. He has his first practice today. Hopefully he'll enjoy it - he's already wanting to be on the same team as Spring with the same coach and the same team mates. That boy sure doesn't like change! I've talked to him about his new coach etc so pray that today goes smoothly.
- Tonight our church is having an end of summer carnival. The boys are so excited- inflatables, carnival games, food, and a concert by our praise band. Carnival starts at 5pm, concert at 7pm. Everything is free except for a small charge for food. Come if you can!
- I'm finding a new long term sub for maternity leave. I'll be calling her today. The sub I had lined up has gotten a full time job as an assistant. She really wanted full time work so I'm happy for her. Pray that the person I'm calling today is able to be my long term sub because if so, I've got a lot to tell her in so little time.
- I'm tired of swollen feet, waddling, people looking at my HUGE belly, and having to explain when I'm "due". My due date is Sept. 26. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday because Ty is measuring so BIG. After the ultrasound my doctor is going to check to see if I'm dilated at all. I'm also guessing at that point she'll tell me our plan- I know nothing right now other than what she said 3 1/2 weeks ago, that she didn't want the baby to get too big- so she didn't think she'd let me go much past 37 weeks. So my prediction is that we'll have a baby during the week of Sept. 8-12. In 2-2 1/2 weeks. Who knows!! That is the 37th week...
- We still have a lot to do to be ready for Ty. His room is a mess with everything pulled down from the attic. I had a long list of other cleaning things I wanted to do. Today is a day I can actually get some things done since I don't have to work all day. When I get home from school I'm so worn out and tired and swollen that I just can't do anything other than spend time with the boys and make dinner. Hopefully it won't get too hot in the house that I can't get anything done today.
Enough for now!!

No comments: