August 19, 2008

Still no A/C...

Oh my gosh. I am so hot. It is 83 degrees in our house. We have several fans on. Andy went and got my parent's old exhaust fan so that should help. Thankfully, we'll have A/C on Friday. 3 more days and nights. At times I think I'm melting! It's made me grumpy too. Sorry, Andy. We decided to replace the whole system- the air condition guy said our heating bills will be cut in half. We have 6 months interest free to pay off as much as we can. Then we'll figure out how we'll pay off the rest. (Keep your fingers crossed that I pass National Board Certification in November). My next paycheck will include teacher's 3% raise and my step up for another year of experience on the pay scale. We're hoping that will allow us to pay more towards the new unit as well.

Other news, Poppy's 59th b-day was Sunday. I have pictures but it's been so busy around here. Hopefully I'll get them up sometime.

My feet have started swelling. It's very uncomfortable- they feel very tight. And it gives me anxiety. Don't know why. I jsut know they're not supposed to do that so it makes me worry. I've been trying to prop them up as much as possible in the evenings and have even iced them.
Off to bed...

2 comments:

Patti Money said...

Hang in there! You're in the home stretch of pregnancy, especially if they induce early. I'm glad that your ankles just started swelling. My feet and ankles were swollen from week 25. It got so bad I could only wear sneakers or Birkenstocks!

Sarah said...

My feet swelled up really bad too...I don't know how people who are 8-9 months prego in the winter do it! You're almost done!!!!