August 11, 2008

Summer = OVER

Last night Andy was at work and the boys and I were hanging out at home. In my mind I thought - "what can the boys and I do to enjoy our LAST night before I go back to work?" Here's what we did.

Called my mom, picked her up.
Grabbed a burger at Sonic using my nifty card I bought from Gayla.
The boys got icecream from Grandma at Sonic!
Went to the cemetary to feed the ducks. (I was almost attacked by 1 duck, it flew at me!)
Dropped Grandma off at home.
Went to church to let the boys play at the playground.

We had fun, all for under $6!

School Update- My math units for my team are DONE for maternity leave! I have 3 (really good) math units revised and copied and handed out to my team before school has even started with needed transparencies made and all. My room is ready. Tomorrow is meet the teacher. If we could stop enrolling more kids I'd be set. Keep having to add the newly enrolled student's name to EVERYTHING. School starts on Wednesday, come on people! Get on the ball!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Didn't mean to sound so snooty about the units! I think they are good b/c of all the hard work and revising I've done to them over the last couple years :)

Who Am I? said...

I'm Starting school August 25th here in texas, my first day of highschool! What grade do you teach?

http://thecrazylizard.blogspot.com

Team Mitchell & Crew said...

You're units are GREAT! Quit being modest!

Who is lizard man?