August 29, 2008

Pregnancy Brain

Two examples of how well my mind is working lately:

On Monday (I think) I walked out the door without getting my car keys off the hook. I always grab my keys on the way out the door. I just walked out, closed the door, and realized I didn't have keys! The door handle was locked so I was locked out. Thank goodness for cell phones! I called Andy's cell several times and the house phone several times. Couldn't get him to hear the phone. When I leave (6:45) everyone is still asleep. Our air condition wasn't working so Andy couldn't hear the phone due to the fans. I finally got Lottie to bark a few times then called again and Andy answered the phone. It was pretty embarrasing to tell him I locked myself out of the house! He had to come open the door and bring me my keys. Thankfully he wasn't mad and didn't ask questions!

Today I was going to put in my contacts. I opened the left side. Didn't see anything in it. I kept carefully looking for the contact. I didn't know where it was. So I opened the right side. There were two contacts in there. What was I thinking when I took them out last night??

No comments: