August 25, 2008

Try it Tuesday

My team teacher Jenn, has an Aunt who blogs. I'm linking on to her Try it Tuesday blog update today because I have found the best popsicle ever. On Sunday, our friends Matt & Olivia came over. Olivia is pregnant as well and due in November. We warned them that the house was hot, but they were welcome to come by for a visit. When they showed up they had these popsicles. We all sat in the Living Room with a fan blowing, eating these popsicles. They are SO good. Later Sunday evening I had another one - because I was so hot. We didn't have A/C, remember? And Monday night, even though we had A/C I had to eat another one. They are so refreshing and fruity and delicious. I have tried 3 flavors: Blueberry Lemon, Strawberry Lemon, and Strawberry Blueberry. They are all so tasty. I don't have a favorite! The only flavor I'm not interested in trying is the Strawberry Orange becauseI don't care for orange flavored things. But that was what Andy picked and he really liked it. Get yourself an end of summer treat- try these fabulous popsicles. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Jan Ross said...

Thanks for participating in "Try It Tuesday" - I appreciate it!!

I used to love some blue raspberry popsicles we ate at the beach when I was a kid. I have never found anything similar. But a friend did recently recommend some coconut popsicles that were delicious!!

I'll have to try these.