August 9, 2008

Taco Bake


I don't know if this recipe has any other "real" name or not, it's one I learned from my SIL, Stephanie. She made it for all of us at her house and we all enjoyed it. This is my second time to make it at home. This recipe is a layering recipe, using taco meat, crescent rolls, and cheese. The first time I made it at home I added tomatoes to my side. Today I kept the tomatoes and added black beans. You could really made this however you want- with salsa, cilantro, sour cream, refried beans, corn, etc. You could add layers or mix in different ingredients. So here is how it works.
Get a dish and lay crescent rolls in a single layer on the bottom.
Add your meat layer- here you see taco meat and black beans mixed together.


Then I added tomatoes for me.


Topped it with cheese.


Another layer of crescent rolls. (Blogger is turning this picture on it's own.)


Bake! I have it in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until the crescent rolls are done.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Boo said...

Looks yummy!!