January 25, 2009

My Favorite Things

Some new favorite things of mine:
1. my new favorite jeans
2. best lotion - my skin stays moisturized until my next shower - no more itchy dry skin!
3. I gave up on expensive shower gel from the mall. Now I just use Suave Exhale body wash! I think it's less than 3bucks!

My old faves include MK make-up, MK hand lotion, diet dr pepper, twix, caramel lattes from Panera (skim milk + no whipped cream), massages from Andy, bubble baths, cozy pants and fuzzy socks, cooking, blogging, reading, shopping, songs on my ipod, sleeping in, hanging out at home with the family, trying new recipes, frozen mango margaritas + chips and salsa from Chili's, I could keep going but I don't want to bore you too much longer!

Andy knows how far I've come to have a list of favorites- I haven't always! It used to be too hard for me to choose 1 favorite thing. Not anymore. I'm 30 ya know.

1 comment:

charing said...

At 30 you can finally make a decision on your on but just wait because at 40 you can voice your opnion
Something to look forward to