July 30, 2008

A baby shower!











Last night, my SIL Stephanie and Heather, a friend from church threw me a baby shower! It was fabulous! I was shocked when they said they wanted to have a shower for me - I mean this is baby #3 and another boy! But it was perfect. They planned the shower at PF Chang's for dinner. It was just my style- casual and not too many people! We ate lots of yummy food and Heather made the cutest bear cake which was delicious. Our waiter even had a piece! I felt very loved and that was such a good feeling from so many women that are important to me. My mom, sister, and Ma-Maw were there along with Heather, Stephanie, 3 ladies from my small group at church, and 3 other special friends from church. Ty received several new outfits which will be good for him (not being born in January like the other 2 and all!), new washcloths, diapers, gift cards, and a special blanket made by my Ma-maw. She has been making baby blankets for a long time, I still have the one she made me so this was a very special gift. And I was surprised that she already had it finished! I was able to pass around the new ultrasound pictures of Tyler and enjoy some girl time over great food. What more can a pregnant lady ask for?! Thank you so much to Stephanie and Heather for planning such a wonderful shower for me! Love you!



*Check out lots more pics here!

1 comment:

Boo said...

How wonderful!! And that cake is aborable!!!