July 1, 2008

This baby...is gonna be BIG.

Had my 28 week appointment yesterday. I'd been feeling rather LARGE lately. I'm happy to report that I have gained an appropriate amount of weight. For now, it is expected that a preggo has gained 17-24 lbs. I've gained 21lbs. Even though that is a lot of weight, it is to be expected with all the extra cargo I'm lugging around with me every day!! Click that sentence to see the shirt I keep telling Andy he needs to order for me! They also have one that simply says "Third." and another that says "I think I might be pregnant." I think those are funny!



Anyway, the point of this post is to tell you that I'm measuring big. My doctor thinks this baby might be big. At 37 weeks Luke was 8 lbs 7 oz. So in 4 weeks I have an ultrasound to get a check on the size of the baby and make sure things are ok. I also had my gestational diabetes test yesterday so I'll find the results out of that at some point I guess!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Haha, I'm in the same boat (thus the scheduled c-section)!I've been told not to open the newborn diapers I have...lovely...;)