July 20, 2008

Crazy...Good! and other things

Remember this post? Well turns out a NEW '08 Sienna has cheaper insurance rates than my '02 Jetta! We got a check in the mail yesterday for $35. That means our mini-van's insurance is $70 less a year!! And it is 6 years newer. Go figure that! Maybe they think drivers of mini-van's are generally driving safer than drivers of Jetta's due to the number of children inside???

Oh- we have a name picked out- Tyler! Ty for short.Still deciding on the middle name, it is narrowed down to two choices. We'll let you know what we decide!

Painting in the bathroom is done. Tomorrow I need to clean it and decorate! Today my body refused to do any work. I was just plain exhausted. I took the boys to a carnival tonight at a church. My dad's new band Big City Groove was playing. They are SOO good! The boys and I listened to the music and played carnival games. They also did inflatables OVER and OVER and ate a snow cone. We had a great time. Then afterwards we ate at Qdoba with my mom, dad, and Terry. Have I told you how much I love their rice (on a naked burrito) and their chips? Both have a hint of lime flavoring and GOSH I've craved them! Go try 'em!

I'm getting ready to enjoy my last week of summer vacation. Next week I'll be in setting up my room and getting ready for parent orientation on August 5th. I can't believe the summer is almost over. Please start praying now about how I'll be able to handle working, two kids, and being 8 months pregnant. Things are getting hard. I still get that weird dull pain in my lower right side. I'm definitely ready for next week's ultrasound. Setting up for back to school is a lot of work and then back to school itself is always draining. I've never done it 8 months pregnant and I'm starting to get worried about that. I could go on but I don't want to get myself panicked. I've got better things to do right now, like go watch a movie with Andy!

1 comment:

Gayla said...

Yea for the name "Tyler"!!!