July 22, 2008

My New Bag


I love bags and purses. I have for as long as I can remember. I had tons of purses growing up and changed my purses a lot. I remember my mom and sister not understanding why I was using my birthday money (or Christmas money etc) to get another purse! I don't buy near as many bags and purses as I used to but believe me, I still see tons that I like! And no, they're not all expensive either...this one was a mere $.99! I think it is cool. So there. Aren't I just helping the Earth and environment and all? Gosh, I'm so "green"! Just kidding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bag! It is so cute! I am a huge fan of purses, too! Curtis doesn't understand why I love them so much! He bought me a Coach last year and I made him buy me another one a few weeks ago. I am already ready to go to the Coach outlet and buy some more!!