July 10, 2008

My MK prize!


I started selling Mary Kay back in April or May, just a little bit on the side. For my first quarter in the business I sold enough product to earn a prize. MK is all about prizes. I've gotten several small prizes but this is the big one. I was able to choose based on my sales level what we wanted. I picked a Cuisinart Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. It came in the mail this week. Wilson was SO excited! It has 3 separate compartments for mix-ins so we have chocolate chips, mini reeces pieces, and sprinkles in them. Last night we made our first batch of icecream- vanilla (dyed blue). It was very creamy and delicious! The ice cream maker can make soft serve icecream or sorbet. Looking forward to trying another recipe!

3 comments:

Boo said...

How cool!! I can't believe you earned the ice cream maker!! :)

Gayla said...

Andy doesn't seem as excited about it as you do.

Anonymous said...

That doesn't look right!! SO excited for you though! Good job!!