July 27, 2008

Cincinatti Fire Museum
















What a cool place! Our boys thought the museum was awesome. They were both free so it only cost us $14 to get in. I went in to get change for the meter and the guy working said they weren't expecting any more groups/buses so we were able to park right out front for free! There are 2 floors at the museum. The first floor has many antique fire trucks. Lots of tools, masks, helmets, hoses, etc from fire stations. It is housed in an old fire station too. This floor also has a cab of a fire truck for playing in- the boys turned on a siren, the lights and sat in the driver's seat. Downstairs is information on how fires were faught in the pioneer days and a pretend house to teach you about fire safety in the home. Enjoy the pictures! And notice that the boys are wearing their fire truck shirts- I couldn't resist! I couldn't ge them to load onto slide.com tonight. Sorry for the length!

3 comments:

Gayla said...

You are such a good mom, finding things that your boys love so much. I didn't even know that Cincinnati had a fire museum.

Boo said...

How fun!! I didn't know there was a fire museum either!! There can never be too many pictures!! :)

Sarah said...

Oh wow--I see this in my future...