July 27, 2008

Ikea

Ok, here is what we bought at IKEA. I would have liked to have gotten more but we weren't even expecting to go to the store! It kind of found us, 3 exits away from our hotel. I definitely want to plan to go back and have more time and money set aside to shop with!
3 stools (one for each of the boys!)- $7.99 each
1 plastic table for the kitchen- $34.99
6 plastic stacking cups- $1.99
6 plastic stacking plates- $1.99
6 blastic stacking bowls- $1.99
Then Wilson used his $10 from Uncle Bill and bought the toolbox. It came with parts and pieces to make a motorcycle, helicopter, etc. He really likes it!

The other thing I really wanted to buy was a piece of artwork- it was a framed painting on canvas that I really liked and thought it would have looked great over the couch but it was a little pricey. It's a tree and honestly I liked it better in person than the picture linked above. I'd love to go back when we're ready to replace our coffee/end tables. I hate ours and Ikea has them very cheap. Cool store! Just don't get lost from your husband whose cell phone was in the van...

3 comments:

Boo said...

How cool! I wish we had one in Lexington (like at Turfland Mall!!! If only the powers that be would listen to me!)

Gayla said...

Very cute! How neat that you bought three stools!

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture! It would look really good over your couch!