July 26, 2008

We're Back!

We took a mini-vacation on Thursday and Friday to Cincinatti. We had a really fun time! There will be several posts with pictures to come but wanted to let you know some highlights.
* Our new van was fabulous for our trip! Tons of space, comfortable, etc. We love it!!
* We ate at Frisch's on Thursday for lunch. For some reason I have been wanting to eat at Frisch's since I was about 3-4 months pregnant. Weird, I know!
* We took the boys to a Fire Museum and they thought it was the best place ever. They slid down a pole, saw tons of antique fire trucks, and had a blast playing in the cab of a fire truck.
* We had a nice hotel with an indoor pool and free breakfast! We had fun swimming Thursday night.
* Ate dinner at Maggiano's. It was so yummy- I had Fettucine Alfredo with broccoli. It was so good!
* Realized our hotel was 3 exits away from IKEA!! I'd always wanted to go there and we did! I'll post about what we bought. Store was HUGE. I got lost from Andy and almost stood in the middle of the floor crying but he showed up just in time (I'm pregnant=emotional).
* Had a good day at King's Island even though my body was sooo tired. The boys loved it. More details and pics to come.

Now it is time to face the dreaded back to school...

3 comments:

Cara said...

Sounds like a great trip! Can't wait to see pictures.

jejic said...

Sounds like fun. I didn't even know that museum was up there - sounds like boy paradise!!!

jejic said...

Sounds like fun. I didn't even know that museum was up there - sounds like boy paradise!!!