July 14, 2008

It's THESE moments...

and MANY others that make the hard work of parenting so worthwhile! This helps me forget about the multiple spankings Wilson had yesterday, the many time outs he had, the dessert he lost, the whining, and me being at the end of my rope, etc. He is sitting in Luke's room right now reading library books to him. I tried to sneak a picture but they both saw me and went right back to reading! They are precious even though they can be so difficult!


Potty training update- Luke pooped twice in his potty yesterday! First time to go #2! We were so proud of him. He's gone #1 in it twice today, but still refuses to wear undies.


House update- We're going to look at 2 homes today. There's one more we want to see but the owners just got home from vacation and weren't up for showing their house.

No comments: